This is a permanent position who coordinates the growth (recruitment, retention, reactivation), organizing and development of AIPh members, formations, and supporters to enable their meaningful participation in creating a human rights culture locally and globally. This position ensures members and formations are supported with appropriate activities, resources and tools for their local activism and organizational participation.
In particular –
- Researching on different growth and activism approaches and collaborating with various stakeholders for the development of a growth strategy suitable to AIPh’s context together with the Growth Committee
- Analyzing database constituency reports and integrating the analysis of other programs in drafting and presenting constituency growth and activism reports
- Leading the project management cycle of the annual growth operational plan
- Identifying potential leads for recruitment as members following launching of spotlight campaigns and other local campaigns
- Developing and conducting onboarding program to recruited members to socialize them to AIPh work environment and the broader AI movement
- Designing retention program to sustain active engagement of existing members, formations and supporters and future recruits
- Mobilizing members, formations, and supporters by orienting and deploying them in campaign activities
- Conducting visits and check-ins with members and formations
- Organizing local and regional formations in strategic areas and ensuring the regular capacity building of their officers
- Preparing and implementing development interventions and resources to build management capacities of new officers of local groups and regional formations
- Resolving conflicts among members and formations following approved protocols in collaboration with the grievance committee for members
We are looking for candidates with –
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in the field of community development, social work, or social sciences
- 4-5 years relevant experience in the development sector or in a non-profit organization
- Training on project management, community organizing and development, participatory methodologies, constituency engagement
- Experience in networking and partnerships, managing staff and volunteers/ interns, facilitation, conflict management, working with diverse individuals and groups of people
- Ability to communicate clearly in both written and oral forms of Filipino and English; Bisaya is highly desirable
- Understanding of the organization’s vision, mission, and core values
The successful candidate will start on 01 December 2023. We are currently on a hybrid work set-up which combines work-from-home, fieldwork, and office reporting. This position reports to office at least three times a week. This is subject to change on the 1st quarter of 2024.
Deadline: We are doing a rolling application process until13 November 2023
Email the Application Form with your cover letter to [email protected].