How to form an Amnesty International PHILIPPINES Group:
- Gather at least five (5) AIPh members of good standing.
- Contact the Membership Development Coordinator at the National Secretariat to coordinate an orientation in organizing and maintaining an AIPh group.
- The orientation will be followed by a planning session of the group of their proposed activities for six (6) months.
- The six-month plan will be submitted to the Secretariat together with the names and contact details of the members.
- The group shall be assigned a group-in-formation (GIF) number and will be under observation for 6 months. This period is for their training through limited campaigning while concentrating on learning about AI and on building the group’s resources.
- The group's activities and progress will be supported and monitored by the National Secretariat.
- After six months, a “group” status shall be given if the group has proven it has the capacity to become an AI group.
- The group will be presented at the upcoming Annual General Meeting.
For more information, contact the national secretariat office or email your concerns at email@example.com