Amnesty International Philippines is seeking a highly experienced individual for the position of
Duration: 1 – 2 months
- Scan and route for distribution supporter and member information material.
- De-duplicate, encode and check for supporter and member information into the database.
- Assist in SMS blast, loading and execution.
- Assist in filing of forms into archives.
Candidates must –
- Be computer literate
- Have excellent typing expertise with high accuracy level
- Be detail oriented
- Be a good team player
- Be willing to start immediately
Download the AIPh application form at bit.ly/jobapplicationform.
Deadline for applications is 29 February 2016.
For further information, please contact us at (632) 4338100/ 3764342.
HEAD OF OFFICE – CLOSED
To lead and manage the exciting next stage of its organizational life. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about human rights for all, ready to lead a dynamic human rights organization and has the competency to conduct harmoniously the change management process in the organizational system of Amnesty International Philippines.
This position covers a period of one (1) year only. Please send your letter of application with expected salary and completed application form to the AIPh Chair of the Board of Trustees, to this e-mail address – jobsaiph [@] gmail.com. Download the AIPh application form, deadline for applications is 10 February 2016. Amnesty International offers a competitive remuneration package for this position. Read more.
Please note that only those who are shortlisted will be replied to until the end of January 2016.
Do you want to become a volunteer?
For other inquiries, contact us using the form below.